Sully!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Most definitely could if he wanted to.

Sully is getting a hood soon - it's in process of being built (paint is tomorrow).

His fins are not healing as I had hoped, and so i am upping his water changes. I also invested in some of this:

20130714_193032.jpg

I have heard good things about that betta spa so it will be good to add.  I will point out that to me his fins look fine.  I do not see any rips or anything that looks "off" to me.  His fins are ruffled but that is because he seems to have some rosetail gene which causes bigger finnage.  Take a look at Sushi for example:  the weird frilly look to the ends of the fins -- that is characteristic of rosetails and is not something that needs to heal.

I'm very upset and sad to say that I came home from work today to find Sully dead. I'm not sure why he passed. He was lying on the bottom and floated when i used a net to poke at him.without movement. I did a water change last night and added betta spa so I am confident in my water quality. I don't know what to say right now..

So sorry to hear that.  :(  There was probably something wrong with him that you didn't know about since he was a petstore fish or he was older.    
rip.gif

:( was very sad yesterday but I'm feeling a bit better about it today. I feel that I gave him a good life and don't think I would change how I looked after him. He spend his whole life with me in a suitable sized tank. I've taken down that tank for now and put it away as I don't want to replace him at the moment.

Oh, so sorry to hear that :( 

rip.gif
  Sully 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back