t1tanrush
Fishaholic
However if he doesn't have money for a 125 atm, but has the money for the 55g he could still go for the 55g until he has a bit more money for a larger tank, than he can sell the 55g and add that money to his for a larger tankMaybe so but you should always judge the tank size you put them in by the size of the adult fish. If the fish is already 7 years old I'd recommend putting him in a correctly sized tank now before its growth is stunted (if it already hasnt been)
Plus buying a 55/75 gall now and then having to buy another even bigger tank in 2/3 years will work out far more expensive in the long run
Andy
Thats how I see it anyway, I HATE seeing tiny fish in a huge tank lol, one of my little pet peeves.







