Suggest me

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Samsonpaul

Reaction score
Hi guys.., I'm from India... Got into this Hobby from 2 years made some planted aquariums, Biotapes in 2 feet tanks, now I'm planning to do 3 feet tank for 2024 Indian Aquascaping Contest so please suggest me a best soil, wood and stone. I have a plan in mind for classic natural aquascape so suggest me guys... And in my past tanks I used Tropica soil, dragon stone and Driftwood but this time I've a plan to use Bogwood is it Good and which stone/rock suits with Bogwood? And main I'll start the tank in Dark Start method, is it beneficial?

I suppose it would all depend on what kind of 'scene' you're looking to create? Popular themes for a nature aquarium are island, jungle and mountain themes...

Jungle scapes by design are often wild looking with lots of different types of plants that take up the majority of space. I think drift wood is the usual type of wood used but I think anything that looks or mimics branches or trunks would look alright. I'm not sure that stone is essential, maybe to create height for the wood or to anchor the wood down but that is your personal choice and what looks good to you

I don't want use any stem plants, all grass plants like Crypts, V. Nana, Eleocharis Montevidensis, moss and some Buce that's it. And yeah I'm searching for Trunk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back