Brodie33 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 23, 2020 Messages 103 Reaction score 107 Points 43 Location North dakota Jun 1, 2022 #1
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Jun 1, 2022 #2 one of the most aggressive species you can get
AmyKieran Fish Herder Joined Feb 19, 2022 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 581 Points 113 Location England Jun 1, 2022 #3 Lovely fish but I believe these are old world cichlids? They look to me like a pseudotropheus lombardoi, which is a rift lake (old world) cichlid
Lovely fish but I believe these are old world cichlids? They look to me like a pseudotropheus lombardoi, which is a rift lake (old world) cichlid
Wills Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 10,983 Reaction score 4,798 Points 113 Location East Yorks Jun 1, 2022 #4 AmyKieran said: Lovely fish but I believe these are old world cichlids? They look to me like a pseudotropheus lombardoi, which is a rift lake (old world) cichlid Click to expand... I've just moved it
AmyKieran said: Lovely fish but I believe these are old world cichlids? They look to me like a pseudotropheus lombardoi, which is a rift lake (old world) cichlid Click to expand... I've just moved it
AmyKieran Fish Herder Joined Feb 19, 2022 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 581 Points 113 Location England Jun 1, 2022 #5 Wills said: I've just moved it Click to expand... Thanks
Brodie33 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 23, 2020 Messages 103 Reaction score 107 Points 43 Location North dakota Jun 1, 2022 #6 Wills said: I've just moved it Click to expand... Thanks sorry about that!
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Jun 1, 2022 #7 It's a cichlid, that's that matters