Hi there,
I have 2 molly's in my tank, one of them is fine but the last week and a half or so, the other one has been acting strange, it was doing "spirals" and going upside down on etc, so I did another water change (25%).. and fed it a few peas as i heard it may be constipated, it seemed to be better but yesterday i noticed it's swimming around at an angle.
I just checked now, and it was perfectly still under a rock, i thought it had died.. so went to get the net, lifted the rock and it swam off... can anyone give me any hints? All my levels are fine, and my other molly and shrimps/loach seem ok?
I have 2 molly's in my tank, one of them is fine but the last week and a half or so, the other one has been acting strange, it was doing "spirals" and going upside down on etc, so I did another water change (25%).. and fed it a few peas as i heard it may be constipated, it seemed to be better but yesterday i noticed it's swimming around at an angle.
I just checked now, and it was perfectly still under a rock, i thought it had died.. so went to get the net, lifted the rock and it swam off... can anyone give me any hints? All my levels are fine, and my other molly and shrimps/loach seem ok?







