Stocking My 270gal

Herichthys pearsei :good: She's off colour in the video looking much paler, but that's her usual colour (in sig).
Will be getting acrylic ordered on monday...Glass will be cut next week when it arrives.

Ray dosent look too healthy to be honest mate, very short stinger. Hense the cheap price i think. Not sure whether it can grow back or not? Best to speak to either cane T1 mark or CFC on that one :good:

lol only just noticed that, looked at it before i went to bed last night...
Looks as though it's healed over though, I'll have to ask him, not sure if I can scrounge the cash atm though.

Ray is fine and healthy I have seen it in the flesh. Sometimes rays tails do get damaged or snapped especially by shippers transporting them out of brazil etc. There is nothing wrong with the ray its just personal taste as to weather your put off by its short tale. Its not its stinger btw thats the long bit you can see its the tail. And the price is not cheap thats about the going rate atm for motoro between 70-110 depending on what your willing to pay.

He said ONO :shifty: , what would you pay for it mark?
I don't mind much at all tbh.
Cheers for the info.

Right, I should be getting the glass and acrylic monday if all goes well, this is f'ing annoying...
Found a pair of large royal knife fish which I can buy, may be a bit far though.

The glass cutter did half of it yesterday...Hopefully get all of it tomos.

Got all the glass, 13 bits in total, and will be getting acrylic tomorrow!

bout bloody time :p haha. So , when do you think it will all be set up and running??

Wow you're annoying...
By the end of this half term, so the start of nov.

haha says the one whos had a monster tank sitting there doing nothing for a year :lol:

Most reactions

Back