Stocking Help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

JaydenGorth77

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to fishkeeping and need help. I am getting the Aqueon 36 Gallon bow front ensemble. I donā€™t yet have it and donā€™t currently know my water conditions but can change them if needed. I plan to condition my water, wait a day, and then use tss and add my fish. Is this the correct way of going at it (if not please tell my what is.) I need help with stocking though. What fish should I have? My dimensions are 33in by 17.5in by 52in. I would like to have a tetra school and maybe a larger center piece? And then another group of something medium sized. I really wanted an angel but was told that I should have them in a shoal which I obviously cant have in a 36 gallon. Thanks for the help!

It is not good to start a second thread on much the same topic. This will only confuse you and members, and result in less accurate information. Members need to see what we all post so we can be on the same page. A new thread is OK for a completely different question/topic, but this one repeats what we are discussing in the older thread here:
http://www.fishforums.net/threads/stocking-ideas-for-a-36-gallon-bowfront.448803/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back