Stocking An Empty 29g

Carcass

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My old fancy Goldfish recently died. He lived alone for years, in a 29G. So now I'm looking to make a community tank. I just want to hear what other people would do, in hopes that it'll help me think outside the box, and give me some new ideas, that I wouldn't have thought of....
 
i would have:
2 male + 2 female german blue rams
10 pentazona barbs
8 sterbai corys
1 golden nugget plec

but thats what my choice would be

for a nice community tank i would go with:
cardinal tetras
fancy tail guppies
corys
cherry shrimp
maybe 4 angels
 
i would have:
2 male + 2 female german blue rams
10 pentazona barbs
8 sterbai corys
1 golden nugget plec

but thats what my choice would be

for a nice community tank i would go with:
cardinal tetras
fancy tail guppies
corys
cherry shrimp
maybe 4 angels

Both of those lists look interesting, to me. Thanks.

Anyone else?
 
The 2x pair of blue rams would be hard to keep in a 29g due to territory issues. I'd try something like
3x cockatoo apisto (1m2f)
2x honey gourami
6-10 tetra school (cardinel/rummy)
4-6 botia kubotai
 
I would plant it up heavy and a nice dark substrate stock it with

12 Harlequin Rasboras
L104 Clown Pleco
Trio of Moonlight Gourami
Cherry Shrimp (lots!)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top