Johnlenham
Fish Crazy
So many thread recently but oh well 
So after looking for a heater and filter for my 4 gallon i found a 3ft tank (130 ltrs/ 34 US gallons) with everything I need for £8 more.
Picking it up Monday and ofc I need to cycle it but im just trying to find out what I could stock it with?
Ideally it would have a mix of bottom/middle and top dwellers and I do love bright active fish
I do like betas but males are fussy sods and I think they are far better looking than the female counter parts which would actually be suitable for the tank XD
So just looking for any suggestions really
So after looking for a heater and filter for my 4 gallon i found a 3ft tank (130 ltrs/ 34 US gallons) with everything I need for £8 more.
Picking it up Monday and ofc I need to cycle it but im just trying to find out what I could stock it with?
Ideally it would have a mix of bottom/middle and top dwellers and I do love bright active fish
I do like betas but males are fussy sods and I think they are far better looking than the female counter parts which would actually be suitable for the tank XD
So just looking for any suggestions really







