AdAndrews
Marine Enthusiast!
I am wanting your opinions on what to keep in a 33gallon tank, 125litres???
ps.has to be freshwater
ps.has to be freshwater
he would love you for it
lolMy idea:
Pair of South American dwarf cichlids (there are lots to choose from)
6 Sterbai Corys
6-8 Emerald Dwarf Rasbora (Microrasbora erythromicron)
And then I run out of ideaslol
green spotted puffer is brackish and aggressive so a species only tank imo.
Dwarf Cichlid community, with a few pencilfish and hatchets for company.
Lots of nice caves and hideyholes for the females to nest in!
Just checking as you said it had to be freshwater.
I would recommend some Red throated gobys as bottom dwellers...such personalities!
Dwarf Cichlid community, with a few pencilfish and hatchets for company.
Lots of nice caves and hideyholes for the females to nest in!
thats a nice idea, what about if i had:
a pair of angels
a pair of dwarf cichlids-probably either bolivian rams/kribs/the one in your sig.
some red-eye tetra's
1 plec
some loaches/corys
all in planted
Just checking as you said it had to be freshwater.
I would recommend some Red throated gobys as bottom dwellers...such personalities!