doresy
Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Ok, so some will already know that I have recently aquired a second hand Rio 125 on the cheap.
Condition from Mrs. D is that this third tank has to be done on the cheap
So far I am fixing the lights (common fault) New thread about that with photos coming soon!
Managed to get a structured background for a tenner, black sand to follow.
Now then, after the obvious fishless cycle with a bit of matured from other tank what to put in it?
I will start in saying that my upstairs fish room will not take the weight of ocean rock for a Cichlid set up, and in any case the tank is not suitable, but I do like the look of barren rock-no plant set-up. (My other tank is going to be wood/plants so this one is to be different)
I have come accross some pretty convincing artificial thus lightweight ocean rock/coral which I was thinking of filling the tank with.
Now, can we think of fish that act like Chichlids in the effect of swimming in and out of the 'holey'rocks?
Any suggestion welcomed.....oh and I like colour as well (sort of marine without the salt work!)
Condition from Mrs. D is that this third tank has to be done on the cheap
So far I am fixing the lights (common fault) New thread about that with photos coming soon!
Managed to get a structured background for a tenner, black sand to follow.
Now then, after the obvious fishless cycle with a bit of matured from other tank what to put in it?
I will start in saying that my upstairs fish room will not take the weight of ocean rock for a Cichlid set up, and in any case the tank is not suitable, but I do like the look of barren rock-no plant set-up. (My other tank is going to be wood/plants so this one is to be different)
I have come accross some pretty convincing artificial thus lightweight ocean rock/coral which I was thinking of filling the tank with.
Now, can we think of fish that act like Chichlids in the effect of swimming in and out of the 'holey'rocks?
Any suggestion welcomed.....oh and I like colour as well (sort of marine without the salt work!)
/aqualandpetsplus.com/Cichlid,%20American%20Small.htm






