Stay safe!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Designer14

Reaction score
Just a shout out to all of you. With this confinement, I find solitude at sitting in front of my tanks. Though, I think my fish are telling me, "Now you know how we feel, stuck inside!" I really miss going to my fish store. Stay safe. And if you wash your hands, make sure you don't put them into the tank until they are really rinsed.

It is karma for all of those caged pets in the world! In all the zoos, the animals are thinking, “How does it feel? You still like the idea of confinement?” :rofl:

It is karma for all of those caged pets in the world! In all the zoos, the animals are thinking, “How does it feel? You still like the idea of confinement?” :rofl:
Speaking of that, I always think about Covid is a nature revenge of some sort :rofl:

Speaking of that, I always think about Covid is a nature revenge of some sort :rofl:
Me to! We kill off so many animals a year for useless stuff and this is their way of getting back at us! :lol:

Here is an added precaution that I am taking.
image.jpeg

My wife and I take walks around the block, if someone is out walking too we say Hi but cross over to the other side of the street. Very peaceful out with hardly any noise at all except for the birds.

My wife and I take walks around the block, if someone is out walking too we say Hi but cross over to the other side of the street. Very peaceful out with hardly any noise at all except for the birds.
I frequently run out in my woods and on my long gravel road. It keeps me in shape, because I can’t go to my regular fitness meetings. :)

The wife and I like taking long walks, we have many trails in our area but all are closed along with the parks and National Forest. It is a real bummer :( So we take our short walks.

Me to! We kill off so many animals a year for useless stuff and this is their way of getting back at us! :lol:
The zoos are actually helping to breed and save many endangered species. The tiger for one with less than 200 left in the Wild.

The zoos are actually helping to breed and save many endangered species. The tiger for one with less than 200 left in the Wild.
Some people do help animals yes. But many are poachers and are very cruel to animals. (Rhino dehorning, shark finning, etc.)

Some people do help animals yes. But many are poachers and are very cruel to animals. (Rhino dehorning, shark finning, etc.)
Not the zoos, there are some people (who are sickening) but there are so many more who help. Zoos try to min6the animals interaction with humans and make their habitat as close to it would be in the wild. There are many many conservation projects

Not the zoos, there are some people (who are sickening) but there are so many more who help. Zoos try to min6the animals interaction with humans and make their habitat as close to it would be in the wild. There are many many conservation projects
It was just a joke guys. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back