St Andrews Aquarium

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
4,481
Reaction score
4
Points
38
I just seen this advertised the other day. I didn't know it even existed. Has anyone been? Is it worth a visit?

Heres the website!

Cheers :good:

BTT
 
wow snap!! i didnt know it existed either, fab find BTT!

the hols are a couple of weeks away, its top of my list of things to do then!
i love St.Andrews, best vanilla ice-cream in the world there,then theres all the free golf balls on the beach lol

shelagh xxx
 
Maybe see you there, Shelagh! :hyper:

I'd be interested to hear some reviews first though. I took myself all the way to Loch Lomond when the Loch Lomond Aquarium opened, and it was disappointing to say the least. :sad:

Also, the best vanilla ice-cream in the world is made by S.Luca of Musselburgh, East Lothian. Its almost legendary. You should visit it sometime?

Cheers :good:

BTT
 
ahh thats the one i was going to have a look at( loch lomond), i picked up a leaflet in town one day.. oh well ill give it a miss
all i need now is an excuse to visit east lothian to get an ice cream lol .. huh i`ll come up with something :lol:

shelagh xxxx
 
Is that not near Oban?

I'm sure there's a St Andrews something near Oban... hmmm
 
Is that not near Oban?

I'm sure there's a St Andrews something near Oban... hmmm

They're about 130 miles apart, Esfa. You must be thinking of somewhere else?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top