R RobHimself New Member Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 15, 2008 #1 Mine is about 2 inches. I heard from a friend they might eat snails. Is it true?
M Mr._Fishy Fish Addict Joined Aug 25, 2007 Messages 964 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Colorado Mar 15, 2008 #2 Mine never have nor have I ever heard of it. I can't really see a spiny eel eating a snail either. Ryan EDIT: 2"? Are you sure about that? The smallest I've seen is around 3.5".
Mine never have nor have I ever heard of it. I can't really see a spiny eel eating a snail either. Ryan EDIT: 2"? Are you sure about that? The smallest I've seen is around 3.5".
R RobHimself New Member Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 15, 2008 #3 EDIT: 2"? Are you sure about that? The smallest I've seen is around 3.5". Click to expand... He is very small. I was taking a shot in the dark at his size though. Now that I think of it, he could be closer to 3 inches.
EDIT: 2"? Are you sure about that? The smallest I've seen is around 3.5". Click to expand... He is very small. I was taking a shot in the dark at his size though. Now that I think of it, he could be closer to 3 inches.