Spinoff From The Driftwood

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

omg, I so want to visit SA - keep those photos coming Ludwig, I can't get enough of them :good:

What wild animal encounters have you had?

Seffie x

:fish:

omg, I so want to visit SA - keep those photos coming Ludwig, I can't get enough of them :good:

Seffie x

Seffieuk..... If you really wanna visit SA,..... I've a spare car at your convenience..... I've family all over SA within day trip spacing..... You are more than welcome.... so basically,..... it'll be at the cost of your flight!!

edit..... and of course any curious you wanna take with you.... Free accommodation & travel.......

Seffie x

Seffieuk..... If you really wanna visit SA,..... I've a spare car at your convenience..... I've family all over SA within day trip spacing..... You are more than welcome.... so basically,..... it'll be at the cost of your flight!!

edit..... and of course any curious you wanna take with you.... Free accommodation & travel.......

What a lovely man you are...........South Africa or a new tank, South Africa, new tank

Maybe new tank this year and SA next year, not planning on emigrating are you Ludwig eeekkk

Seffie x

Hey you could drop a google maps tab onto your first post to show people exactly where it is in the world... I think it would be quite cool, always love seeing different parts of the world. How is down on the southern hemisphere then? I've never gone that low :(

Hey you could drop a google maps tab onto your first post to show people exactly where it is in the world... I think it would be quite cool, always love seeing different parts of the world. How is down on the southern hemisphere then? I've never gone that low :(

Would it help any if I say I'm at -24.933102 Latitude and 26.273501 Longitude??... I have problems uploading a map of SA.... (The village is called Amandelbult)

Alternatively, If you google SA maps, ... look at Limpopo province... I'm directly below Gabarone (which should be prominently featured)... (on the border between SA and Botswana)

Would it help any if I say I'm at -24.933102 Latitude and 26.273501 Longitude??... I have problems uploading a map of SA.... (The village is called Amandelbult)

Alternatively, If you google SA maps, ... look at Limpopo province... I'm directly below Gabarone (which should be prominently featured)... (on the border between SA and Botswana)

From what I can see on the google streetview some of the area is absolutely beautiful. What is next to your town south west. Is it some sort of salt mine or something?

Most reactions

Back