Spending

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cool! How many gallons is that? Is that an under gravel filter?
It is a 30 gallon, and I am thinking about the UGF but I also bought a sponge filter. Will see which one make more sense when I put the castle in and see what I have for room. The castle is pretty big at 24 inches across, leaves me with 6 inches of space on the sides but there is space in the middle rear since it is in a "u" shape.

It is a 30 gallon, and I am thinking about the UGF but I also bought a sponge filter. Will see which one make more sense when I put the castle in and see what I have for room. The castle is pretty big at 24 inches across, leaves me with 6 inches of space on the sides but there is space in the middle rear since it is in a "u" shape.
That’s gonna look really cool when you get it all put together.

I say if you are going to gave the castle, to just add the sponge filter. You could hide it behind the castle so no one can see it. :good:

If Amazon and EBay would go away then I would be a lot more disciplined. I hate to go shopping but if I can sit on my sofa and do it then I love it...if it’s fish related. I don’t even want to know how much I’ve spent. Just ordered a new red cap Oranda yesterday just because he was cute!

Tomorrow I plan on doing a large water change and vacuuming on the tank that has the castle in it now and will move the castle and try it out then.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a large water change and vacuuming on the tank that has the castle in it now and will move the castle and try it out then.
Looking forward to seeing how your tanks turn out :) enjoy

Last edited:
If Amazon and EBay would go away then I would be a lot more disciplined. I hate to go shopping but if I can sit on my sofa and do it then I love it...if it’s fish related. I don’t even want to know how much I’ve spent. Just ordered a new red cap Oranda yesterday just because he was cute!
Same here Deanasue :hyper: i think im due some shares out of Ebay and Amazon with how much im buying of them.

The postman is practically family now :rofl:

Last edited:
I understand. I get so many live fish that the mailman personally delivers them to my door first. One day he said’ “I think we lost one this time.” The box was wet and the bag leaked all of the water out. Only one we’ve ever lost in shipping. I guess he worries about them because he asked me on another day if the fish all live. I assured him they did. After all of this virus is behind us, I’ll have to invite him in to see the fish room. :)

I understand. I get so many live fish that the mailman personally delivers them to my door first. One day he said’ “I think we lost one this time.” The box was wet and the bag leaked all of the water out. Only one we’ve ever lost in shipping. I guess he worries about them because he asked me on another day if the fish all live. I assured him they did. After all of this virus is behind us, I’ll have to invite him in to see the fish room. :)
That's so cool :)

Stargazing certainly lets me know how insignificant I am. The size of the universe is truly astounding and I've been fascinated by it for well over 40 years. I also love the peace and quite of the hobby, though there are those that think I'm a bit weird for being out when almost everyone else is fast asleep lol. However, I do fully admit to being a geek!

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back