Speed Problem Resolved

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
For almost a week, we suffered a verrrrrry slow response to all requests.... this has now been resolved and we're back at normal speed.

One of my favourite views however, is still a problem.... At the bottom of the "Forums'" page, I used to be able to view all online members (and guests) current activities..... This is still not resolved as it indicates that everyone in "viewing the board index".... Will appreciate if this could also be fixed, as I found it very interesting. (William)????

When I click to show the details by "Last CLick" I do see most members on the Index but some are in threads or searching. I think at any one time the majority of members are on the index anyway but it could well be that it isn't woking properly either as there are still a lot of poblems from a week o 2 ago. Hopefully, the new update will be out soon and William can get us back to normal.

As you say Ludwig, the speed issue is now resolved, but now when my browser loads a page it displays in the bottom corner:

"Done, but with errors on page."

It never done that before.

I'm going to pre-empt what might be the reply to my last post:-

I'm using IE7. :D

I'm still having problems with pages taking forever to load up. They also come up with the message stating "Done but with errors on page". I have had this message since the site went down a week or so ago.

Most reactions

Back