Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Sep 15, 2008 #16 if you are after catfish then perhaps twig catfish, (Farlowella sp) or some Corydoras, perhaps pygmy cories.
if you are after catfish then perhaps twig catfish, (Farlowella sp) or some Corydoras, perhaps pygmy cories.
dusky Fishaholic Joined Nov 25, 2007 Messages 552 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Sep 15, 2008 #17 thank you Mikaila31 they are lovely. I've never seen them in any shops .
jennybugs Eternally pruned fingers! Joined Feb 10, 2007 Messages 2,047 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Swinging London, UK. Sep 16, 2008 #18 I love Trichopsis Pumilla sparkling gourami! I am wanting to get more some day soon as their croaking is a delight to hear I had a group of them in a 60L tank with planty of java moss in the tank and they ended up bubble nesting under anubias leaves
I love Trichopsis Pumilla sparkling gourami! I am wanting to get more some day soon as their croaking is a delight to hear I had a group of them in a 60L tank with planty of java moss in the tank and they ended up bubble nesting under anubias leaves
bordercollie05 Fishaholic Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 468 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location Texas, USA Sep 16, 2008 #19 Gonna be getting 3ish sparklers today . Yay! Laura
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Sep 16, 2008 #20 Did you get them yet?
bordercollie05 Fishaholic Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 468 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location Texas, USA Sep 22, 2008 #21 jourdy288 said: Did you get them yet? Click to expand... Yup, got them a few days ago. There's a picture in my 20 Gal journal in my sig. I'm loving these fish! Would recommend them for any small tank .
jourdy288 said: Did you get them yet? Click to expand... Yup, got them a few days ago. There's a picture in my 20 Gal journal in my sig. I'm loving these fish! Would recommend them for any small tank .