sometimes life can be so cruel

Few people get to know their pig as well as you did. He had a fantastic life, and a peaceful ened. I have never heard of anyone who takes care of their pig with the dedication you showed Yoshi. You never forget them.

Rest in peace Yoshi.

I am so sorry PK I hope you will be ok. I know this is breaking your heart. I lost my little pig around five months ago, and they are not a day that passes that I dont think about her. I have never seen anyone take to animals like I do. I know how you feel and I wish they were something I could say to take away the whole that is left in your heart. But I dont think that anyone could say anything that would help you at this time. Just know that we are here if you need someone to talk to. I feel so bad. I cant stand to hear of anyone's baby passing on. :rip: little Yoshi you will be missed. :byebye: :byebye: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I sympathize, I had 2 guinea's that passed when I was younger. When 1 passed the other couldn't go on living and passed a day after.

Yours isn't giving up, so you can't either. Your doing the best thing for him right now, which is making sure he knows that he's loved.

I hope you can find a vet that makes house calls.

Maybe a painkiller thats mild enough to help him out? maybe a regular strength motrin, crush it up and dissolve it into water.

We do this for my dog, it seems to work well. But I have no idea if it'll work for pigs. (Im not a vet OR a doctor)

All the best, this is a tough time. Be strong, your pig needs you to be.

PM me if ya need to talk,

Jedi Wiggles.

Most reactions

Back