So Who'se Getting Up At 5am For The Gp Over The Weekend?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fun race, unless you were taking part. well done Brawn and Jenson. yet again the FIA shows $ in their pockets are worth more than running good races. even the local bag lady would tell you it rains at that time of day, over there. (with alarming regularity). Two weeks till China, should be very interesting. by that time the diffuser appeal will be sorted. it was said that points would not be deducted, if the diffuser is ruled illegal. now they are hinting that the teams will loose the points and get other punishments too. i guess the FIA will have to ask Ferrari, what to do!

I can't see them changing they're mind over it once the stewards have said it's fine. rest of the cars will just have to catch up and fit one themselves. every team will already be designing one anyway just incase so we may see a big change come china if they say it's definately OK.

I can't see them changing they're mind over it once the stewards have said it's fine. rest of the cars will just have to catch up and fit one themselves. every team will already be designing one anyway just incase so we may see a big change come china if they say it's definately OK.
i agree, but the review is in a week or so, very positive things were said. however that was before Ferrari scored no points in the first two races. now there are mutterings of teams losing their points, even bans! Only Hamelton, of the cars with a single diffuser, has scored any points. this may be the only saving grace, as removing points would have him at the top of the drivers table! (not popular with Ferrari or the FIA)

:lol:

I knew there was a big gap between the with and without diffusor teams but I didn't realise only Hamilton had scored any points without one! Well that convinces me even more that they won't change their minds.

Unless of course they change their mind and consequently award ferrari the 1-2 in both races on some flimsy premise :rolleyes:

I knew there was a big gap between the with and without diffusor teams but I didn't realise only Hamilton had scored any points without one! Well that convinces me even more that they won't change their minds.

Unless of course they change their mind and consequently award ferrari the 1-2 in both races on some flimsy premise :rolleyes:

Surely bernie ecclestone wouldn't let that happen would he :rolleyes: lol

Surely bernie ecclestone wouldn't let that happen would he :rolleyes: lol

such an honest and respectable man (barf), he would never consider it! :unsure:

He must be worried. with Branson involved in F1. who's for the Virgin F1 Championship? its got my vote.

BBC report

at last, the F1 organisation rule in favour of Brawn and the rest! on the down side. it looks like Master Hamilton and his team. may well be banned!

Bout time too, now watch how quickly every other team gets this diffuser on their cars :lol:

Bout time too, now watch how quickly every other team gets this diffuser on their cars :lol:

they all already have one. it seems the alterations needed to fit them, are more difficult for some than others. it will be no surprise that Ferrari, seem, to have the most problems with the alteration. they may need to redesign the entire rear if their cars. they must be well pi$$ed off that the money they give The poison dwarf and his cohorts, didn't buy them anything! still, it looks like, they may get rid of that team with the none white guy driving!

BBC report

at last, the F1 organisation rule in favour of Brawn and the rest! on the down side. it looks like Master Hamilton and his team. may well be banned!

glad about the diffusors, where did you see that about McLaren? no new news on there is there?

BBC report

glad about the diffusors, where did you see that about McLaren? no new news on there is there?

the Mclaren comments are base on "scuttlebutt" gleaned from reading, forums and technical sites related to the sport. But a total ban, for the season, was one of the sanctions mentioned by the FIA, when this whole thing started.

while i'd be gutted, i wouldn't be that surprised. :/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back