So Who'se Getting Up At 5am For The Gp Over The Weekend?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ok i didnt get up. I forgot i had to go to a wedding recetion last night so i was late back in :rolleyes: clocks didnt help either lol.

Hamilton did do well though, i hope Button wins this year, he deserves it.

Nice job Jason Button, Ross Braun and Rubens Barrichello. and well done Honda for keeping things ticking so the deal could be done!
lol, even better, if the appeals are successful on the "diffuser" problem, Lewis wins the GP!!!!!!!!! bet that sticks in the throats of the FIA hierarchy :p

Great result for Button and Barrichello, loved the fact when they got out the cars they congratulated each other massively like it was a team effort rather than the custom handshake or pat on the back.

Hats off to Trulli and Hamilton for the positions they finished and where they started on the grid, and what the hell were Kubica and Vettel doing near the end, talk about suicidal driving by the both of them.

Edit: forgot Trulli got pushed down to 12th for overtaking under a yellow. Still good drive from the toyotas.

Soooo annoyed, I managed to avoid all news of the qualifying and the race before it was re-broadcast at 1 on saturday and sunday, then 10 minutes before the race was due to start, in the kitchen cooking my dinner the radio suddenly changes and announces the results. No warning, nothing just blares them out, so that kinda spoiled the day, but I'm happy for Button none the less.

Great result for the Brawn boys. Button has simply proved what a grat driver he is, I'd easily rate him up there with the best even though he's only won one race before this year. Remember when he was trading places with the ferarris when his team was BAR back in the day.

Soooo annoyed, I managed to avoid all news of the qualifying and the race before it was re-broadcast at 1 on saturday and sunday, then 10 minutes before the race was due to start, in the kitchen cooking my dinner the radio suddenly changes and announces the results. No warning, nothing just blares them out, so that kinda spoiled the day, but I'm happy for Button none the less.

PRECISLEY WHY WE ALWAYS WATCH IT LIVE!

anyway, great race, good job from Brawn all round, but was anyone else annoyed with bloomin Eddie Jordan, talk about a chip on your shoulder.

but was anyone else annoyed with bloomin Eddie Jordan, talk about a chip on your shoulder.

Ahh, i thought he was quite good! he was screaming for regulations to curb cost, long before he gave up his team. at the time Ferrari were not interested, so neither were the FIA. sour grapes, or the thoughts of a man who, really, saw what was comming? its notable that many, of the top people, and drivers, cant stand the Poison Dwarf and his bombastic and now "provably" perverted cohorts. but as the F1 contract has a "sycophancy" claus, you need to read between the lines. just watch M Brundell next time he talks to him. you can see the blood running from his bitten lip.

not disputing that he might have been right, just his attitude annoyed me. hmmm maybe he'll grow on me......

I liked DC though and the rest of the team, also liked the hours forum bit on the red button after the race. :good:

Aye I know, and here's me hoping for a season where the news is all on the track not stewards decisions and FIA rulings all over the place.

don't get me wrong we need the stewards and obviously none of us know the full story with this one to comment weather it was just or not, however I just get sick of all the changes and fines, can't they just make up their minds during the race and have done with it?!

Wahyy, Jenson gets another pole! Great place to be for tomorow's race, and I think he's got quite a bit of fuel in that car from the difference in the times between q2 and q3. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back