So Who'se Getting Up At 5am For The Gp Over The Weekend?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
I am soooo excited!!! :D

Really chuffed that Brawn GP are blitzing everyone in testing, be so nice for everyone there after a few tough years as Honda struggled and then the uncertainty over the winter.

obviously a bit gutted that McLaren seem to be underperforming but that's sport for you!

I'll be there! Just waiting for fleetwood mac to start up, that'll get a tingle down my spine for a start. This is promising to be one of the best seasons for years. And it's the two independants that are leading the way. I'm well excited!

dooooooo do do dooo do do doo doo doo dooooooo

me and Ian have been singing the chain to each other for about 2 weeks now. nervous about the BBC coverage, hope it's good as I quite liked the ITV coverage.

no breaks is a good thing of course, just the commentary and the things they cover....... hope it's good!

At least with no breaks they won't miss the finish of the race like ITV did a couple of years ago. But yes the extra features were great, there's loads to talk about with the new rule changes and the diffuser debacle so I hope the BBC really pay attention and produce a decent show.

Can't get up at 5am unfortunately, but woe betide any soul who mentions anything about the race before its repeated. I agree, exciting that some of the 'other' teams are doing so well in practices so far, and the 'pros' are lagging behind.

Can't get up at 5am unfortunately, but woe betide any soul who mentions anything about the race before its repeated. I agree, exciting that some of the 'other' teams are doing so well in practices so far, and the 'pros' are lagging behind.
i visited the company that makes all the parts for maclaren (atlas composites). and the head rest for hamiltons car has my name on it in black marker. its so light, it weighs two kilos!!!

but the new rules have given the poorer teams a better chance

i will definately be getting up to watch it :) im glad that some of the teams that are generally mid table are actually competitive with the front runners, should make for a very entertaining race :D

its just a shame its not being shown on BBC HD :huh:

5am? good grief no, Sky+ all the way :D

If you are getting up, make sure you get it right with the clocks going forward ;)

Arfie

Edit: good to hear "The Chain" again though :)

Won't spoil it for anyone but I liked the results :).

I personally don't like the new title music, too slow for my taste and seems to drag on.

hope it's good as I quite liked the ITV coverage.

You are the first person i have heard to say that. Missing the end of a race for an advert has to be one of the worst things imaginable :devil:

anyway i'll be watching :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back