So It Turns Out Everyone Else Is Right

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
5,994
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
uk
when i first started out marine i was told that id go bigger than my nano i said no i wouldnt and now have a100 gallon marine

and when i first got a betta i was told theyre addicting i denied but i am currently searching for a second

any one else done this
 
Yup bettas are very adictive at first. Well I had a betta problem for 10 years the most I had at one time was 8.

As for saltwater I was looking to start one up with a 55 gal but thought it was too small so I just whent to fresh.
 
Its bad isnt it lol, I remember someone saying to me, dont buy a small tank, get the biggest you can afford, I only wanted a little one for the kitchen counter....................

A 100g marine would look awesome.
 
A 100g marine would look awesome.
In time too, that would seem small, especially when keeping marines.
ATB
BigC
 
do you want the number for fishtanks annonimous i got given it last time i went

lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top