So, I'm a newbie

WheelmanCA19

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Figured I'd introduce myself like everyone else has.

Purchased a 20 Gallon long from a local pet store (that one of my roommates work at) a week ago. Have a sword fish that a friend gave and two pairs of other live fish that I bought at petsmart. (Can't remember the name of them, but they're of the 1.99 variety) Take is full of water and is cycling.

No fish in it yet, but planning on getting a small school of Panda Corys and then a school of something else. Still trying to decide really. Maybe black neons or swordtails, still have another week or two probally before the tank is cycled to decide on that.

Heater is currenty set at 88 degrees (to help speed up cycling) and both thermoters (different brands, purchased at different stores) I have in the tank are reading 88 so thats one thing thats going well so far.

I'm registered on this and other forums (same name) and hope to one day to be able to contribute knowledge to others on this board.

Hi wheelman welcome :) you should enjoy it on here :thumbs:

:hi: Glad to see another newbie. I'm sure you will learn alot from this forum just my wife and I have.

:beer:

:hi: to the forum :)

i love panda corys!! i think they are soo cute :) i like adolfoi corys too :) they are a variety of panda's i think , do you have any pics of ur tank?

Most reactions

Back