So Hot....so...very Hot

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Today is almost a record breaking day by me. Almost 84 degrees outside for the time of year. My tanks are overheating and it is so humid. I saw water droplettes in the bathroom... anyone else getting some really hot weather?

Nope. Cold, raining, icky. Traming around puddles in heels and a skirt really isn't fun...

same, feels like Christmaaaaaaassssssssssssss! :santa:

nah, not quite THAT bad, but it is cold.

stop showing off with your good weather, :p rain rain rain cold cold cold. poor me boohoo :-(

it is 81 degree's here in peoria, and it was supposed to be 90 today, and it is 5:00 pm so i guess it could have been ( at school so i wouldnt know)

At the moment we have nothing but rain in Holland, though from March on we've had temperatures of around 28/30C 82/86F. Actually had a lot of trouble with fire are well seeing as we didn't have a drop of rain from I believe the 26th of March untill the 4th of May. Weather is definatly a bit messed up right now, then again ... it has been for the last years.

Man, that's nothin. It snowed just Friday of last week, completely covering the cars! Now its 80+ degrees. Idaho weather is crazy...

Same here, rain etc.... still at least we shouldn't have a hose pipe ban this summer :)

lol it's been mostly really nice up in yorkshire :p

i've been having problems with the marine tank overheating!

Meh..Rain and grey clouds covering the sky over here at the moment- i guess on the bright side though at least i haven't had to water the garden yesterday or today cos of the rain ^_^ .
I'm not particularly looking forward to the summer heating up over here this year though, they say its gonna be even hotter than the record breaking temps we had in last years summer, its gonna be an endless nightmare of trying to keep my tomato plants watered and alive throughout the summer all over again i think -_- . My fish tanks also heated up really bad last year too, they were more or less 32-33 degree's warm a lot of the time last summer every day regardless of what i did, this year i'm more prepared though as i've got quite a few powerful bubble pumps this time in my tanks to help keep the water well oxygenated and cool, i will buy even more though if the hot weather situation gets really bad this year though.

My daughter flew to the republic of dominque on tuesday she said it absolutely boiling.
Rain in yorkshire, rather have rain then be hot and sweaty lol.

Yeah it was warm today in Virginia, but not so bad. I think it was a high around 80. As long as it's not humid I can handle hot weather, but just wait a month or two and it's gonna be like a sauna here in Virginia Beach! You can just feel the moisture in the air...it's so thick it just takes your breath away. Not looking forward to that so much! But hey, it's the beach so that makes up for it :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back