jourdy288
Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Come on, you know you want it...
http
/scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/2008/0...sh_in_aquar.php
I needn't say more.
Come on, you know you want it...
/scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/2008/0...sh_in_aquar.php
use a round aquarium to prevent them from getting stuck in corners

Possibly the most mindless thing you could keep in a tank besides plants. The comment below the article says it all:
use a round aquarium to prevent them from getting stuck in corners
They don't even have a brain you may as well keep a moss ball.
Jellyfish do not have a brain like us. They have a complex network of nerves which respond to things, but they cannot think about things.
Jellyfish do not communicate like we do, remember they do not have a brain or language!
still, I think they're pretty cool, anybody agree?Possibly the most mindless thing you could keep in a tank besides plants. The comment below the article says it all:
use a round aquarium to prevent them from getting stuck in corners
They don't even have a brain you may as well keep a moss ball.
Actualy if an animal is able to move itself and eat it has to have a brain to control these functions.
They don't even have a brain you may as well keep a moss ball.
That was one of the best lines I've read on here in a while.They don't even have a brain you may as well keep a moss ball.That was one of the best lines I've read on here in a while.