Snow

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

blizzards up here all day, but only just starting to settle.. thank god for ABS :D :lol: ( nearly hit the back of an audi :( )
hope tommorow will see tonnes of the white stuff :)

enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Been pretty bad here all day, i've been at work most the day (finished at 4.30).
we had hardly any staff was a good laugh though trying to run a biggish shop with 5 or so staff.

A typical Northern Ohio winter snowfall...

snow016.jpg

That porch is at least 2 feet off of the ground.

i went to collage 2dai and only 7 of us were in out of a class of 22. its very pretty here in llanelli, south wales! we apparently gonna have it bad 2nyt!

Normally I like the snow, but it really annoys me when they shut the schools, I mean if I can get there, I dont see why the teachers etc cant. I even rang to ask if they were open, yes they say, 20 mins later they decide to shut them :rolleyes:

Slightest bit of snow and this country just shuts down, ridiculous.
im with you on this and im a kid! in the war they used to get about 20 inches of snow but the country never stopped! yet a dusting has shut everything down

A typical afternoon in Chicago;

snowdogs0023dt2.jpg

snowdogs0083yj6.jpg

That fence is a 4 footer. I have to stomp it down on the other side of the yard, it get even higher, effectively turning the 4' fence into about 1', easy jump for small dogs.

Well I was sooooo excited this morning! Loads of snow, must have been 6-8inches in the hills, so I went bounding into the nursery to wake my 2 year old (first snow for her), and she was so poorly I spent the whole day in hopsital watching it out of the window. Grrr. You just cant count on kids to play with you! So mums just come over to babysit so me and my boyf can go have a snowball fight!

Well it's still snowing here, on and off. The fiance and I took a walk down to safeway and had a snowball fight along th way so I'm happy now! :p

Well I was sooooo excited this morning! Loads of snow, must have been 6-8inches in the hills, so I went bounding into the nursery to wake my 2 year old (first snow for her), and she was so poorly I spent the whole day in hopsital watching it out of the window. Grrr. You just cant count on kids to play with you! So mums just come over to babysit so me and my boyf can go have a snowball fight!

hehe.. last time it snowed here was x factor final night. lost the sky connection so we couldn't watch it and had to have a snowball fight! it was about 10:30pm :lol:

Well it's still snowing here, on and off. The fiance and I took a walk down to safeway and had a snowball fight along th way so I'm happy now! :p

wow lol snowballing makes everyone happy :good:

ok it seems most of the American's here think our snow is a joke :big_boss:

im with you on this and im a kid! in the war they used to get about 20 inches of snow but the country never stopped! yet a dusting has shut everything down

LOL im presuming ur 2 young 2 drive ? when u can mate and it takes u 30 mins 2 get down a slightly hilled road thats about 100 yards long when a bus infront has just slid all the way down at an angel and hit a lampost then a brick wall covering most of the road and me not been able 2 reverse back up the road becasue its 2 slidy and my whells are just spinning and then taking every foot as it comes and sliding the whole way hiting the curb about 15 times and trying 2 avoid a stranded bus then come back and then say that theres no reason for everythink 2 come 2 a stand still lol :p people that dont drive will never relise how dangerous the roads can be when theres alot of snow on them when you do u will understand why teachers etc etc cant get into work and tbh u have 2 give a certain amount of of praise for not trying if every 1 tried 2 drive on tretourous road conditions then u would have far far more accidents casuing even more strain on the already stretched emergency services when theses condition do eventually come :)

anyways fish are fine lol :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back