Snow

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Reaction score
its snowing quite bad here in the UK, so i was just wondering if anyone else is staying at home today?

i've decided to not go to college because of the snow. i'm not driving 15 miles at 15mph and skidding all over the roads :lol:

Normally I like the snow, but it really annoys me when they shut the schools, I mean if I can get there, I dont see why the teachers etc cant. I even rang to ask if they were open, yes they say, 20 mins later they decide to shut them :rolleyes:

Slightest bit of snow and this country just shuts down, ridiculous.

Rant over, from one very fed up Mum :lol:

im snowed in working from home ;)
fortunateley turned round as there was a car on its roof just a couple of miles up the road on the a303 and the m3 messed up.....

It's not too bad up here in Newcastle. Big flakes flalling at the minute, and some icy roads, but generally not too bad. Certainly not impossible conditions. But we've got off lightly.

i posted a subject on this last night but MODS have deleated it
woke up this morning with about a foot of snow in kent

Lets keep it on track then, how is the snow effecting your fish keeping? Its affecting mine as I wanted to go out today and get some more floss for my tank, but as its coming down really heavy here in the mids, think I shall stay home and keep warm :)

im sure my fishies are warm in a nice heated tank and are all getting on fine together

Lets keep it on track then, how is the snow effecting your fish keeping?

Affecting mine quite bad!! snow got in the tank as well!! :p

p1000451js9.jpg

SNOW!!! :drool:
Come down here to Adelaide and have a weeks worth of 40+ degrees C. :shout: :crazy:
I would lovvve snow right now.

School off in Essex 6 inches this morning and 10 more predicted :hyper:

apparantly in chester where my family are there is nothing, just a light frosting, yet just up the road in saltney its covered.
here in belgium we have nothing but soggy sleet(!)

its annoying me now as i have a 2m stand on my balcony, a guy was meant to be collecting, but he doesnt want it now as its got wet. if he would have came yesterday as planned it wouldnt have got wet :(

School off in Essex 6 inches this morning and 10 more predicted :hyper:

must resist comment :crazy:

its started to snow quite heavily in Bristol now, i was going to pick up some more ferts for my tank on my way home, i may give it a miss now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back