Snow<What Snow?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah it snowed and froze and has looked the same for days!!! Meant to be having reeeall heavy snow tonight and tomorrow though hmmmm...

its snowing here again ( newport)....and yes im smiling.
shifty.gif
im like a naughty kid in the snow :lol:

Ive had enough of it now, Im freezing cold, cant get the house warm, the roads are a nightmare, cant walk on the pavements without going #14### over tit and my legs and feet are ceasing up (slightly arthritic in my old age). I never thought I say it, but bring on summer and I usually hate summer cos its too frickin hot :lol:

hopefully no more snow here last Tuesday I had to turn back on way to Blackpool I had a smackhead in the car with me and we were stuck for 3 hours with no conversation as I was taking him to court!!

Then on way home later that day I got stuck on a hill with my car and I had to walk home, no grip on my work shoes and it took 2 hrs 20!! was not a happy bunny!!!

Slight thaw yest, snowed on and off all day. Started snowing hard around 11pm. The roads this morning are terrible, worse then when we had snow before. Warwickshire council must only be gritting M and major A road's. Most drivers taking care and driving sensibly but we are keeping an eye on the weather, sky looks like it's full of the stuff. Still managed to get to work again, Hubby's in construction, they are trying to work today, most sites are closed.

We have had more this morning, about 4-5cm, really starting to hate it now, so horrible to drive in, and you always get one driver who thinks they won't have an accident drving like an idiot! Rant over :lol:

Just made it,into work, we are all contemplating making tracks in a hours time, it was starting to settle on the Stratford by pass, gonna be fun either way trying to get home if the snow keeps falling like it is now.

we got loads of snow over night .. started about 4pm yesterday and didnt let up till about an hour ago... i stayed up all night watching it
w00t.gif
( well someone gotta watch that no one uses it all)
went out in the car earlier- any excuse
w00t.gif
main roads are pretty clear.. but still had trouble getting to my house ( on a slight hill and no chance of seeing a gritter- tho if i did i would personaly knock his block off for spoiling it
laugh.gif
)

just need to get the washing in the drier then off to have some fun.... these kids wont know whats hit them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

enjoy the snow!!
shelagh xxx

Mags are all those swear words on facebook legal ?? :lol:

Seriously peeved now, 1 month of the paper round in the snow is starting to take the proverbial #101##. I'm actually sick of it, it started at around 9AM for us and is still coming down hard :(

:lol: Shelagh, its my facebook and I shall swear and rant my botty off if I wish to :p

Been snowing since late last night here and literally just stopped, I think we are all (cept Shelagh of course) fed up of it now, but no doubt there is more to come :(

We have got about 6 inches of the blxxding thing really starting to get on my wick just want it to go now :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back