lol, some pics from this morning

DSCF0007-3.jpg

snow bike, anyone?

DSCF0006-5.jpg

Yes, there is a car in this picture! lol

4248182729_f80943b141.jpg

It has gotten deeper since :good: :cool:

Thanks, Aaron

Rich Neighbourhood, where do you live? Chelsea...

Not as rich as that, the rich part of Worksop (Notts), perhaps.

we have 16cm, our stupid head teacher left the school open, and we had to call out 3 ambulances, 1 teacher wearing high heels (yeah I know what you're thinking :lol: ) slipped and cracked her head open, and then we had 2 broken arms.

and to top it off, look what these prats did at my school on monday

http://news.bbc.co.u...ire/8443348.stm

we have 16cm, our stupid head teacher left the school open, and we had to call out 3 ambulances, 1 teacher wearing high heels (yeah I know what you're thinking :lol: ) slipped and cracked her head open, and then we had 2 broken arms.

sounds a bit like my old headteacher :rolleyes: Tries to keep the school open at all times when it just isn't possible.

On the way back from my school, my friends nearly got ran down, and a girl had her ankle broke by a car which drove on the pavement becuase 1 lad threw a snowball at his car :blink:

O.O I bet their parents went mental!

On the way back from my school, my friends nearly got ran down, and a girl had her ankle broke by a car which drove on the pavement becuase 1 lad threw a snowball at his car :blink:

ouch, did it drive on the pavement on purpose or was the driver distracted?

on purpose, i think he wanted to scare the lad who threw the snow ball at him, but i guess it went a bit further than that.

on purpose, i think he wanted to scare the lad who threw the snow ball at him, but i guess it went a bit further than that.

Was that Birmingham way? I saw something like that on central news. Kids down our way saunter across the road in front of cars who are trying to negotiate very icy roads, I'm surprised there haven't been further accidents like this.

Was that Birmingham way? I saw something like that on central news. Kids down our way saunter across the road in front of cars who are trying to negotiate very icy roads, I'm surprised there haven't been further accidents like this.
It was on the news yes, We are near birmingham, about 30 mins away,

Awesome picture isn't it, woke up to an additional 3 inches of snow on top of what we already have, extremely fed up now, any of you that go to secondary schools, you're in this week, including me due to exams, unless the EB postpone them.

I am thinking that college will be cancelled next week again, but i have an I.T exam on Wednesday that i will HAVE to go to and some more the week after. We had snow all day yesterday, all night and had a few mini-blizzards today.
Is it ever going to stop?

im starting to get seriously sick of the snow ( never thought i`d hear myself say that!) we`re forecast more for tommorow, its icy as hell, and i reckon my clutch is on it`s way out, as well as im using nearly a tenner a day to do the same running about as i was before
crazy.gif
( haha women drivers eh
rolleyes.gif
)

i had to laugh yesterday i was trying to drive up to my house but got stuck.. the conversation with sam ( my son) went like this

sam: turn that way mum,you`re gonna get stuck
me: shut up will you, i know what im doing!!

( few seconds later)
sam: spose i`ll get out and push then
me: spose aye..

( he`s pushing)
sam: mum what are you doing, i cant push you up the bloody kerb
me : ( wetting myself laughing) "look sam the wheel is going all by itself" ( the steering wheel is spinning and i cant do anything for laughing
laugh.gif
!!)

needless to say, he left me there and walked the next 100 yds to the house, and i had to come back in and promise to " behave and do it properly
blush.gif
" :lol: :lol:

but yes im getting to the point where enough is enough now.. im defeated :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back