Snow<What Snow?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Just wondering as here in Bournemouth we have not seen anything more than a two minute flurry, which i thought at first my dandruff caught the wind..

Watching the news everywhere seem's to look like this
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091222/video/vhd-snow-brings-further-travel-chaos-to-686f718.html

Yet weve only got the bloomin frost, like it rained yesterday and froze last night, weehee i flet like torvelle and dean

going to work this am :lol:

If you did suffer,please post some pics for us that didnt get snowed in :blink:

same here in Leicester too nelly, just a sprinkling of snow then freezing overnight..... rubbish! although as i drive a hgv it does benefit me as i dont get stuck :lol:

Chaos in derbyshire where I am, the sodding gritters are useless, and they come out at the wrong times so the salt is deemed useless.
I've only been out on my bike and that didn't go very well, there are no buses so the only shop is the local village one, it was snowing about 2 hours ago, but its stopped now, It's snowed here everyday for the past week.

I woke up on monday to find that some funny guy had made a snow penis on my front garden, I can't post pictures of that
crazy.gif

I'll get some up tomorrow of my back garden.

according to the news south cumbria is supposed to be quite bad but it only laiid about a few cm thick then went into icey slush.

weve had a bit -south wales, but more ice than snow
sad1.gif

anyway you.. at your age youre meant to be moaning about not being able to get to the shops for catfood or the post office for your pension..dishing out 50p pieces to get the local kids to clear your path
laugh.gif

had a slight bit of snow witch is still around us... no-ones touched it im surpised.. its slowly melting away though.

the suns out 24/7 though :crazy:

Its really bad up here!

Im on the outskirts or manchester, in stockport

the council havent gritted :\

crunchy snow is good, icey snow is bad =[

its bout 5" deep now, I hope it stays until christmas day =]

Slightly related, im not sure if anyone else saw it. The news(bbc midlands), there was a reporter erging people to dress up in warm clothing, for the elderly to stay inside, and people not to drive their cars and to be carful of the ice, when a young lad ran into view of the camera, which was in a pretty icey looking place, wearing a t-shirt into a shop :lol:

there isnt much snow around by me :angry:

empty car parks are perfect for dohnuts and handbrake turns. the ice makes it extra fun :hyper:

its was quite bad surrey area. still a couple of inches on the ground.

same here in Leicester too nelly, just a sprinkling of snow then freezing overnight..... rubbish! although as i drive a hgv it does benefit me as i dont get stuck :lol:
Hehe iam a double decker bus driver,so spose it's lucky we dont have any,however would be nice to have a few day's off...my friend just finished his artic and rigid

lol that video is where i live. Basingstoke!!!!! couldnt drive home had to walk 3 miles. My dad left work at 6pm he lives about 5 miles away he got home at 2am. the weather was insane and i couldnt believe the cars just dumped everywhere. Hope we dont get more snow.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back