Snow<What Snow?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

weve had a bit.. its white outide but its mainly ice..
i had to laugh when i went into town on tuesday....smart or what
w00t.gif

056.jpg

058-1.jpg

Here in kidderminster, its pretty similar to Shelagh's, just a ikkle bit, but looks very icy now, dont know about a white christmas, dont like to sound like scrouge, but the weather is warming up, and if not, the big G will just make it rain to turn it to slush anyway :rolleyes:

We have about 2",most has gone on the main roads but it is still bad on our estate, and there is a hill to get out out of it which is pretty icy.
It then snowed last night and there is now a light covering again :D

We only traded my Dad's 4x4 in about 3weeks ago too :lol: :rolleyes:

We have snow covered by ice witch is covered by snow.

Not much snow today.

gotabit last night Just about it.

Lol, I know what you mean. I walked back from the pub and the ice is a few inches thick, I thought I was going to die.

Lol, I know what you mean. I walked back from the pub and the ice is a few inches thick, I thought I was going to die.
Shame you did'nt :hyper:

Joke mate xD :good: would'nt want you dieing 'Cuz then theres one less member! :crazy:

Shame you did'nt :hyper:

Joke mate xD :good: would'nt want you dieing 'Cuz then theres one less member! :crazy:

Haha, Appreciation!. One less member, but one more space!

Lmao Ace.

Well we'd rather you stay then some-one else taking your space

Like me for example. Only been here about two months and spammed the forums like hell hench the reason i will try to get 1000 posts by the end of today! :D

it snowed last night MOW4T

but its been foggy all day now. Its apprantly ment to rain hopefully not :crazy: we all want this "White" Chrismas.

First time i've seen a "White Chrismas". :good: And all the snow's still here.

we where lucky this year.

:good: woohoo

u must have got all our snow, it hasnt snowed since... yesterday early AM :angry:

meant to start again tonight and through tommorow

hope every1 gets a white xmas, makes you feel like a kid again :lol:

We've had about 5" where I live. My road has been un passable 3 of the past 5 days. The road is now clear again, but if it starts snowing again then it becomes unpassable again within the hour.

It's crazy, you could barely tell where path ends and road began. Thankfully gritters in Sheffield are good though :D Now I'm a car driver I officialy hate snow. I have to fit a new car radiator this afternoon...not fun.

cars + snow = MUCHOS fun

seen 3 write offs on saturday night, 4 sets of railings binned, 2 gritters and a tractor but not gritting they were drifting :lol:

It is quite funny watching the really pathetically slow crashes! :lol: The ones where people just literally cannot stop and you watch them bump into cars or kurbs and such.

Most reactions

trending

Back