Snow<What Snow?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

We've had about 5" where I live. My road has been un passable 3 of the past 5 days. The road is now clear again, but if it starts snowing again then it becomes unpassable again within the hour.

It's crazy, you could barely tell where path ends and road began. Thankfully gritters in Sheffield are good though :D Now I'm a car driver I officialy hate snow. I have to fit a new car radiator this afternoon...not fun.

send them over to Worksop then, I haven't seen one yet!

yipppeee we finally had some good snow
w00t.gif

lasted for about an hour
sad.gif

what did stupid me go and do.. not thinking of course, i parked my car right up the jacksy of a taxi facing down a hill to pop to the shop..so if you are that taxi driver..sorry i didnt hit it that hard i swear
blush.gif
yes i have my fingers crossed
wahey.gif

soon as i saw the snow start i dragged the kids to the country park - we had a great time. my little one was in his element
wub.gif

but its almost al gone now and it chucking it down with rain.. tommorow should be fun if it freezes
laugh.gif

040.jpg

035-1.jpg

yes those were my gloves and yes i was freezing
laugh.gif
( he managed to get all his kit soaked before we`d got 100 yds into the park) the nutter on the floor in the back ground. is not my 15 yr old son!! :lol:

We got snow too shelagh!

Though my brothers kinda usewd it all now :( Hope you have lots of fun with your little lads :good: Tbh it was more slush then snow down here :crazy: Still though!

Were in for more snow!

And Secondly! i need to walk in this for 30 minutes to get to the LFS! To get some stuff! :hyper:

haha you`ll have fun then
really annoys me when people use the snow before i get to it
sneaky2.gif

:lol:

shelagh xxx
Hopefully the east and north wont take OUR snow this time!

And Not Realy since most of its gone

its expected to be aprox 7 inch of snow here! :crazy: though it kind of stopped :angry: Though look on the bright side I Get to go LFS tomoz to pick up some Items i need for the new tank. :hey:

Stll hav'nt decided over sand / gravel yet :sly: Only a matter of time -_-

I have to move this thread over to the Natural World section of General Hobbies.

You guys are lucky to have so little snow. Too much of it makes a real mess. Here are some pictures taken of the snow we got in New York last week. Luckily it rained a lot since then and most of it has already been washed away. The last picture is of the interior court of the apartment buildings where I live. I had to take it through the doors because we couldn't get them open. The wind blew the snow into a giant drift.

Snow12-20-091.jpg

Snow12-20-092.jpg

Snow12-20-093.jpg

I hope dthoffsett sees this thread. She lives in Wyoming now and they get lots of snow. I'd like to see some of her pictures of it.

haha shelagh looks like someone enjoyed the brisk snow,hehe we have rain as per usual....

inchworm :blink: my lord step out doors and disapear,we would come to a stand still with that ammount,amazing shots...

I know its a long shot,do you happen to know someone in new york a lady called liz who keeps alot of fish :shifty: did say a looong shot :lol:

inch.

Want to send that blizzard here?

we want to makae some igloo's and stuff :good:

Shelagh you know you said earlyer

"I Hate it when people get my snow first"?

Do you think they'res enough there to go around? :p

all snow's melted here.

apparntly where going to get alot more :cool:

:lol: no i dont!! someone is seriously hogging it
sneaky2.gif

its still raining here :(
my son went up to scotland to visit my eldest son yesterday and they are having fab snow... tho he fell on his bum twice :lol: ( said he used his head to cushin the fall :lol: )

LOL! :hyper: :lol:

apparntly wales was hit worst by it

and tempetures are dropping throughout the country :(

Now If we get alot more snow i have a plan. :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back