Snow Reindeer!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishing for info

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Being such an animal fanatic, a snow MAN was just out of the question :p
I don't think dad realised what he'd unleashed in me when he challenged me to make a snow reindeer :lol:
Here is Rudolph. He took me about three hours, and gave me another cold; But I'm quite proud :rolleyes:

Hope you're all enjoying the snow!

:lol:

:good:

Attachments

• n.jpg
    n.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 112
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 132
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 101
That's fantastic! Well done you! :clap:

What a masterpiece! :drool: :drool:
That looks fantastic, at first I thought it was fake. But its not. Are you an artist or something, that is seriously amazing! :hyper: :hyper: :hey:

What a masterpiece! :drool: :drool:
That looks fantastic, at first I thought it was fake. But its not. Are you an artist or something, that is seriously amazing! :hyper: :hyper: :hey:
haha! thanks, but no not at all, I'm only 14 anyway. I guess I'm quite interested in art and photography, and dad used to take me to pottery classes when I was younger, but me and my sister found it boring so we just messed about and made anything we wanted :lol: I like sculpting :)
My dad just said "not enough people make snowmen anymore" which led him to challenge me to make a reindeer, I was determined and just thought "lets do this right" :D 4 hours later.. here he is.
The head was an absolute pain though, especially the snout :/ . It's a bit scruffy literally out of fear that if I touched it too much, the whole head might come off!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back