Snow Reindeer!

fishing for info

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Being such an animal fanatic, a snow MAN was just out of the question :P
I don't think dad realised what he'd unleashed in me when he challenged me to make a snow reindeer :lol:
Here is Rudolph. He took me about three hours, and gave me another cold; But I'm quite proud :rolleyes:

Hope you're all enjoying the snow!

:lol:

:good:
 

Attachments

  • n.webp
    n.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 199
  • m.webp
    m.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 219
  • o.webp
    o.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 190
That's fantastic! Well done you! :clap:
 
What a masterpiece! :drool: :drool:
That looks fantastic, at first I thought it was fake. But its not. Are you an artist or something, that is seriously amazing! :hyper: :hyper: :hey:
 
What a masterpiece! :drool: :drool:
That looks fantastic, at first I thought it was fake. But its not. Are you an artist or something, that is seriously amazing! :hyper: :hyper: :hey:
haha! thanks, but no not at all, I'm only 14 anyway. I guess I'm quite interested in art and photography, and dad used to take me to pottery classes when I was younger, but me and my sister found it boring so we just messed about and made anything we wanted :lol: I like sculpting :)
My dad just said "not enough people make snowmen anymore" which led him to challenge me to make a reindeer, I was determined and just thought "lets do this right" :D 4 hours later.. here he is.
The head was an absolute pain though, especially the snout :/ . It's a bit scruffy literally out of fear that if I touched it too much, the whole head might come off!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top