Snappy Happy :o) (picture Heavy)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

amyw2008

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Was just sat watching the fish and got a bit snappy happy :)

AR980 (Planning to rescape but need the money first and yes they have attacked all the plants which now look poop)
9x Angel Fish
2x Oscars
1x Apple Snail
1x Tiny Plec

Aqua Start 320 (Needs something in the middle as it looks empty)
2x Neon Tetra

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

Looks nice :)

Only quibble would be that the tank would be too small for the oscars when they get bigger, but that's all future tense.

I like the second tank especially with the vallis :good:

Thanks...
Yep I have plans for a much larger tank in the not tooo distant future but at the moment they are still smaller than my mollies so I have no worries there...
They are a bit mad thought, when they get hungry they jump out of the water and knock their heads on the light unit (fine for now but when they get bigger im sure they will crack it)

Agree with above, Very lovely tank :good:

Plus it makes me a bit nervous to see mollys in with oscars. Methinks the oscars may have a little snacket as they get bigger.

The mollies will be out of there by the time the oscars get big enough to munch :)
I think I have about 2-3months to decide what to do...

wont the oscars annoy the angels
i just fort ocars and angels was a no no, never mind the mollys

all very nice fish btw

Thanks...
They all seem to get on just fine... If anything, the angels are the ones that keep the oscars in order :)

not for long i bet lol

ive always wanted a oscar but they just dont get on with my discus

it needs a background...

backgrounds are the easiest way to enhance your tanks look, and bring out the colors of the fish, and i think it makes the fish feel more secure cause they have a more nautural looking world that seems to go on forever with a background.

its just a pet peve(sp?) i have about fish tanks... thats my suggestion, if you like it with out one more power to you

great looking fish :)

I would love a background but the only ones I have found that I like are not deep enough or they cost the earth and should be made of gold!
Im still looking though :)
What would you suggest.... An underwater pattern or something plain?

really anything looks good.

personally i like a green planted bottom half and a dark blue top half. so the bottom enhances the green i have in my tank and it fiils any gaps i have between the plants, and the top blue half enhances the color of the water. but really anything looks good. if you cant find a big enough back ground go to a arts and crafts store and get some construction paper and make your own. since you dont have a lot of plants i think a all plain baby blue or dark blue back ground would really enhance they the color of your beautiful angle fish..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back