Small snails started popping up

CrystalStars

Reaction score
Good day,

I just received some white wizard snails and red racer nerites in the mail today. They all look great. But then these little guys popped up. I didn't notice them on any of the snails, and I just found three of them. They're small, but very noticeable. They're probably pest snails, but I feel like I would've notice them on any of the snails lol.

Next guess is I received a gravid female. But that could be unlikely.

Anyone with white wizard snail experience could tell me if these are baby white wizards or just pest snails?
20231017_163715.jpg
20231017_175127.jpg

Had to look up what one of those wizard snails is...dingy name fads make IDing hard (not a comment to you, just my frustration with the snail market trying to make things sound new and different every time I look again lol). From topics I saw I think the wizards are a type of viviparid, which is also what those babies look like to me. Vivs give live birth.

Sorry, there was someone a while ago who told me to use scientific names. And I keep forgetting lol

Yeah, I've read that they give live birth. I just wasn't sure if that's what these are. I literally just put them in quarantine a couple of hours ago and these guys popped up.

Most reactions

Back