Small Schooling Species For Community Tank.

I thought diamonds only got to 5cm???

But it doesn't matter. My LPS only had Glowlights and Skirt Tetras.
I got 8 Glowlights and a few more plants. My angel was chasing them but it usually does that to new fish and it couldn't catch them (they are quick!!!). I'll see if I can get a pic soon.
 
I'll definately think about Cherry Barbs they have nice colours. So I guess nobody knows anything about rummy nose tetras???

Just wondering if any of the tetra species (apart from neons of course) are blue, or have a fair amount of blue on them? I think thats what I like about them. They brings some different colours into the tank which are not on many other fish.
I have 9 rummy noses in one of my tanks. They are really great looking and school nicely. I had problems in the past with keeping them alive more than a month or two, but with the last batch I got, all 8 have survived nearly a year now. They are very hard to find where I live, but if you can find them I would recommend giving them a try.
 
"I have 9 rummy noses in one of my tanks. They are really great looking and school nicely. I had problems in the past with keeping them alive more than a month or two, but with the last batch I got, all 8 have survived nearly a year now. They are very hard to find where I live, but if you can find them I would recommend giving them a try."

I have them in many LFS around me but I know they aren't hardy so that was a big put off for me. But they were my first choice before.


All 8 are still alive and the angel isn't chasing them as much (still is a bit).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top