Small Schooling Species For Community Tank.

"i think glow lights should be ok with anglefish they grow to 2inches and mine are fast"
that's good cos I think they are my favourite so far!!!

"it isnt tall enough for a full grown angel"
are you serious... :-( I don't want to give my angel up.
 
just curious how many?

I'll see if I can go to LPS during the week, or hopefully, if not them on the weekend.
I hope they have them!!!
 
Haha. I know this is off the topic but I just realised that kizno1 is 6 days younger than me!!! lol

Okay, I can't post anymore tonight cos it's 10:44pm and I got school tomorrow, but I'll check in again tomorrow. Feel free to post more suggestions.
 
I have seen the most beautiful tetra in my LFS the other day, they were called blue tetras and had a bluey sheen! I would have them :) they were cheap too.
 
Hopefully going to pet store tomorrow. I still have not made my final decision yet, but I have rounded it down to:
Glowlight Tetra
Skirt Tetra (Black Skirt, White Skirt, ect.)
Diamond Tetra
Lemon Tetra

So I'll get a group of one of those unless I think of something else.

Oh. Forgot to add that I'll probably get some more plants aswell. So I'll have a bit of a tank makeover!!! lol :lol:
 
im not sure melan get to 15 cms ive had mine for a year and there no bigger than 2 and a half wow thats so cool
 

Most reactions

Back
Top