• 1201_0002.jpg
    1201_0002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 72
just :wub: :wub: them, :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1201_0001.jpg
    1201_0001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 79
ooooooooo what a great looking tank u have! Can u get a shot of the whole tank ? :)

Looooovely fishies :wub: :wub: :lol:

lol :lol: i've took loads of the tank but just have'nt got it right yet, :crazy:
but i'm learning now, i'll keep trying, :rolleyes: hehe

You've really improved with the camera slt they look ace pictures!! :D

hi william thanks, :rolleyes: thought i'd better get them here before danny lol, :lol:

Handing slt HOW to BOOK. ROTFLMAO..

You are welcome to borrow my manual. Pictures for dummies, I still use it ALL the time. ooops I told on myself.. Don't let the clear ones fool you. It probobly took me try after try after try before I got some of them really crisp ones. Them darn Ruti Island I took pictures of for 3 days. Finally I got some good ones.
Danny

I know the feeling and feel for you slt. I knwo how it feels to take rolls and rolls to have 1 good picture. Maybe why my computer has NO memory left. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lol as william said to me imagine the cost if the cam had films, :crazy: :crazy: i've deleted well i've lost count now, :D
yes i lend of your manual me thinks, :rolleyes: but i do keep saying if only the fish would only keep stil lol :crazy: :lol:

From the looks of that scrummage for the tubifex I'm surprised they don't take yer hand off when you put it in the tank (mind you, a chair and a whip come in handy, a la lion taming).... WHOAAH, Down boys, DOWN.... crack!! Splash, splash,Grunt!! :p ;) :D

lmao :lol: :lol: you got it gibbo, aye yours must be the same then,lol :lol:
my 2 balas and my red tail shark are already eating it as my hand goe's in the tank, tell yer the balas have got a mean old suck hehe :D :D

Most reactions

Back