Slt's Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SSSSHHHHHWWWWWWIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ! :wub:

Hmm worth the wait then lol :D

OHHHHHHhhhhh U get my vote for best forum babe ;) :wub: :wub: :*) :lol:

slt said:
heres my son lol you can see him this time :lol: he's 9yrs old
Thats a cool kid you've got their slt, I hope he got some new fishes or a tank for christmas :D cause thats what I wanted and I didn't get it :( :-(

hopefully this will be a pic of my dog :rolleyes:

Attachments

• zelda.jpg
    zelda.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 81
hiya karen :thumbs: welcome to the forum :rolleyes: 4am sheesh lol now thats early . :hyper: hope you sort out your avatar :thumbs:

slt nice looking tank. I was diggin how just when you think it's over....bam...you post pics of different type of fish :p :D :p (how big of a tank do you got?)...the pics definately got better towards the end. I hated when I took some of my fish and they would kinda tease me. They would sit perfectly still then just as i hit the button....they move just enough to ruin the pic. Kinda makes you wonder whose REALLY having fun taking the pictures???me or the fish? It seemed as if they knew what they were doing and were getting a little kick out of it. Then every so often they don't move quick enough and I'd get one. Yours looked Good.

-"letters"

yes gg you see it :p took the pics at night with the light on hence thr reflection lol :D sadly my eel died :-(
thanks Xxzsdrkladfj, sheesh what a mouth full :S yes it would help if the fish kept still whilst taking pics . they can be so inconciderate lol :lol: and me been no david baily hehe :D the only poser in the tank was one of the angel fish . it loved having its picy taken :rolleyes: the tank is 4ft. i'm setting up a new tank soon so i'll be posting more pics :hyper: :hyper: oh and with better cam, :rolleyes:

lol :p yes the fish are just so inconcederate... :D Ya i understand my name is quite the mouthfull, but "letters" seems to just roll off the tounge compared to it. :p :D

doh lol yes i saw letters at the bottom of your post :D thinks in future on replys i'll use that much shorter lol :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back