slt

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
this pic is just a test :D

Attachments

• fish.JPG
    fish.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 91
crumbs that is dark! what lights u got in ur tank slt! wattage and type! i use a color enhancer(forgot the name) and a plant light in each tank

can't understand it i've got the plant lights in the tank, and its very well lit,
i'm going to have to put some more light in it, ughhhh got i real good one of my eel, but it was to dark, i'll sort soon, :crazy:

just thought i've got a black back ground onthe tank could that be why there so dark?

Keep at it girl, you'll get it right... I think the angel pic looks ok though, you can see enough :)

lol :lol: i've been at it most of the day, he he loads of pics but still not right
,i got a full lengh pic of my eel but to bright, i'll crack it, :crazy: yes the angel in the pic seems to love been photoed lol :lol: keeps swiming infront of all the others :crazy: when i take pics, :D

oops to big hehe runs away in shame, :*)
my corry

Attachments

• 1123_0061.jpg
    1123_0061.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 90
Hiya SLT I think you'll want to resize your pictures a bit! As well as being huge they take up loads of space on the hardisk and on your allowance of 1/2mb (that one pic is 250000bytes which is 1/4 mb.) Most pictures eg the first one are quite a bit smaller, if you want to resize it and repost it I'll delete the old one so you can gain all that space back :thumbs: 8)

rainbow shark

Attachments

• 1123_0065.jpg
    1123_0065.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 90
my clown loaches and 1 of my bala sharks :D

Attachments

• 1123_0043.jpg
    1123_0043.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 98
i no the quality of the pics are crap, but have'nt got it right just yet :*)

Your wish is my command the pictures are definately getting better :D

Nice fishies slt! what size tank are they in ? :* :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back