Slightly annoying "glitch" on this website (?)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have a lot of trouble navigating around the new and improved TFF Forums. Most likely my problem is an IPad that I bought used. It's the same one that Moses had back in Egypt. Not the most up to date of technology. Still, I manage. Maybe they'll bring back the old format at some time. It had a more quaint and charming look.

I personally like the new version the best. The old version looked like paper. :lol:

I have a lot of trouble navigating around the new and improved TFF Forums. Most likely my problem is an IPad that I bought used. It's the same one that Moses had back in Egypt. Not the most up to date of technology. Still, I manage. Maybe they'll bring back the old format at some time. It had a more quaint and charming look.

pick up a chromebook..it will make typing and scrolling through the forum much easier...a chromebook is mainly for browsing the web although you can do word processing on it. It's what I use when I need to do a lot of typing here. Otherwise for just doing a quick viewing of our site, I use my iphone.

@Fishmanic Right now, as we speak, or is it post and read, I am using She Who Must Be Obeyed’s Ipad. It is much newer and more gee whiz than mine, so you are right. I definitely need a new gizmo. Hers works great but she guards it closely and is reluctant to let me use it.

Most reactions

trending

Back