Slightly annoying "glitch" on this website (?)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I use my computer with Windows 7 and Firefox. I get two different responses when I click on Blue Button New Posts and the What's New tab. But it is not a big deal.

Kept meaning to try at home with my Brave browser....just did, it still happens....so strange, it's almost as if images override the banner link?....oh well, still no big whoop....and I don't mind being unique, lol

Never happens to me. (I use Safari on an iPad)

Being unique is good! ?

I will, but not sure what that has to do with this issue...already know my speed is pretty fast
Or maybe not, lol...I'm no tech geek with this stuff

Attachments

• Speed test 1.jpg
    Speed test 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 90
if it's 50 mbps download that should be fine

try clicking toward the top of the "what's new" box

PK..your ping speed is way too high....lower is better..see mine
from hp.com website:
The numbers associated with both “low ping” and “high ping” are within a range. Ping amounts of 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections. In gaming, any amounts below a ping of 20 ms are considered exceptional and “low ping,” amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from very good to average, while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed “high ping.”

PK..your ping speed is way too high....lower is better..see mine
from hp.com website:
The numbers associated with both “low ping” and “high ping” are within a range. Ping amounts of 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections. In gaming, any amounts below a ping of 20 ms are considered exceptional and “low ping,” amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from very good to average, while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed “high ping.”
So can you adjust that on your WiFi box or something?

I’ve just come to the fact that my WiFi is trash, but if I could fix it...

Most reactions

Back