Skulls And Bones For Decoration?

Hmm lead pipe you say, doesn’t damage the skull you say,

Bwahahahahaa
Stop putting bad ideas in my head. There’s enough voices in there already :devil:

Ok so we hit the funny rabbit cat on the head with a lead pipe to get a human skull for my fish tank.

Here kitty kitty kitty...
 
Hmm lead pipe you say, doesn’t damage the skull you say,

Bwahahahahaa
Stop putting bad ideas in my head. There’s enough voices in there already :devil:

Ok so we hit the funny rabbit cat on the head with a lead pipe to get a human skull for my fish tank.

Here kitty kitty kitty...


coffeespit.gif
 
I must ask colin...... Do you take drugs!!! no really..... do you pop a mushroom found on the end of your lead pipe that drags along in the woods whill looking for bodies to de skull???

Just thinking out loud.
 
I must ask colin...... Do you take drugs!!! no really..... do you pop a mushroom found on the end of your lead pipe that drags along in the woods whill looking for bodies to de skull???
Nope, I don't take anything that could cause me to hallucinate or have weird dreams. Just good old normal me. I need to be completely lucid so I don't miss and hit meself in the leg and fall over. If I do that the person could get away. Don't want that to happen now, do we :<
 

Most reactions

Back
Top