! Silver Arowana Pictures ! Page 6 !

yeah you should use the stuff from the old tank. skips the cycling process. it'd nice if you added in some eels :D

yes , i will be adding a mature tetratec EX1200 tonite if i fill the tank, Will keep you all informed , should get some more pics for you all :good:

Thanks for the comments

Adam

well the tank is filled,

Pics,

Comments appreciated , Thanks Adam

Attachments

• aquariu_007.jpg
    aquariu_007.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 49
  • aquariu_008.jpg
    aquariu_008.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 52
  • aquariu_010.jpg
    aquariu_010.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 59
Looking good, what type of rock is that white one? Very nice indeed :)

That's an awesome looking 156 gallon tank. I'd be happy with a 70G I could get one in the same rectangular shape like the fifty fives. Mine's a bow-front itself, but just a 46G.

That's an awesome looking 156 gallon tank. I'd be happy with a 70G I could get one in the same rectangular shape like the fifty fives. Mine's a bow-front itself, but just a 46G.

I thought it was about 118 gallons?

Anyways, I would keep an eye on the jellybeans for the first while. These guys are pretty hit or miss, and some can get kind of feisty.

Adam, as you know I've got a slightly smaller tank than you (juwel 400), but your tank is STUNNING> I'm really pleased for u mate!

thanks a lot guys , i dont know what the rock is but it has been in my 55gallon for about 2 years and had no problems!

I think the tank only works out at just 100 gallons guys.

Thanks again for the comments, i am adding my plants to the tank tonite so i will take some more pics.

Thanks

Adam

I thought it was about 118 gallons?

Anyways, I would keep an eye on the jellybeans for the first while. These guys are pretty hit or miss, and some can get kind of feisty.

It may be 118G as you said. Sorry about the wrong size I thought it was. I looked up your tank model online and read the measurements and used the calculator, and it came out 156 US gallons. Either way, it's very nice. I guess Juwel is probably the best tank makers out there. I have 2 TopFins... a 46G, and a 55G, which I bought a couple hours ago. The LFS said they're take the 46G back. As long as they don't leak for about 10-15 years, I'm fine with it. :)

to clear this up the tank is 98.99 UK gallons or 118.89 US Gallons.

UK and US litre to gallon ratios are different. just to make things simple lol
a big tank either way

thanks for clearing that up jimboo.

I will hopefully be adding some fish to the tank tomorrow - one question though , i added a mature EX1200 today , will it b ok for me to add the fish tomorrow :good:

Cheers,

Adam

thanks for clearing that up jimboo.

I will hopefully be adding some fish to the tank tomorrow - one question though , i added a mature EX1200 today , will it b ok for me to add the fish tomorrow :good:

Cheers,

Adam

You'll need to add some fish as soon as possible so the bacteria in the mature filter doesn't start dying off from a lack of food (ammonia).

I would of chucked them all in at the same time personally, you'll have to do it a bit slower now.

ok i will add my zebra danios as soon as i get up tomorrow !

Thanks

Adam

Most reactions

Back