Silver Angelfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
how precious! and exciting!!! what will you do with all those sweet babies?!

Thanks Jen!

I plan to grow them out, and sell most of them. Some of the nice ones I'll keep, and try to pair up...they are worth more if they are bonded, proven, and raise the spawn on their own. This pair I paid $3 each for, but now that they have produced several spawns and raise them on their own I can get anywhere from $25 to $50 for the pair.

The juvies will only get me $0.50 to $1 each at the size of a quarter or bigger.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fish farmer. I have a real job, but with 16 tanks running I need to have my fish addiction supplemented. Try to get the hobby to pay for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jen!

I plan to grow them out, and sell most of them. Some of the nice ones I'll keep, and try to pair up...they are worth more if they are bonded, proven, and raise the spawn on their own. This pair I paid $3 each for, but now that they have produced several spawns and raise them on their own I can get anywhere from $25 to $50 for the pair.

The juvies will only get me $0.50 to $1 each at the size of a quarter or bigger.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fish farmer. I have a real job, but with 16 tanks running I need to have my fish addiction supplemented. Try to get the hobby to pay for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG...16 Tanks?!?! Holy Moly! Yes, anything to bring in some extra bills to pay for the hobby!! Ha!
Please keep posting their growth. It's so interesting!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back