Silk Plants

toshapetriji

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Does anyone here have experience of Silk Plants?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good company selling these?

TVM everyone
 
Ebay is a good place to look.

I personally haven't had silk plants, but that's because I went straight from plastic to real plants.

Have you considered real plants?
 
Have you considered real plants?

Yup I have them now. Thanks anyway

Actually I should have added that I dont have á paypal account.

Anyone?
 
I have some silk plants in my tank.

They look very good mixed in.

Mine were from Charterhouse Aquatics
 
Does anyone here have experience of Silk Plants?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good company selling these?

TVM everyone

I purchased some Marina brand silk plants from my lfs. Although a bit pricey - £13 for 1x30cm 1x20cm 2x10cm, I'm quite pleased with the look of them. Sway better then my plastics ones and you'd think they were real if you were just glancing at the tank. I'm sure you can get them cheaper than that though, I was just being impatient.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top