Betta choice aquarium manufacturer.

Henda12 1

New Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Points
3
Location
Kent UK
Never come across them. My first thought is how much does it cost? My second thought is how long have they been producing it? My third and most important thought is why there are no reviews shown on their site if they have been producing the things they say they are? Web site only established in 2026?? Seems pretty questionable to me, especially seeing that they have this in their description.
  • Comes ready to use. Simply rinse/wipe out the aquarium, fill with water, add gravel or sand, decorate with your chosen plants, rocks, or ornaments (not included) and after a few days, add fish!
I tend to buy second hand nowadays as I'm a pensioner, where I can talk to the people selling it to see if I feel they are being genuine about what they are saying. Unless it is something like the quarantine tank(s) I have now bought two of, as I have come to like the look of neocardina from seeing peoples pictures in here and hearing of how they are great additions to aquariums.

I buy a lot from Amazon for not so expensive stuff, so I can read actual reviews of how long things last and what sort of problems people encounter.

There is a company on there that produce good quality aquariums, both with and without lids. Diversa Have a looksee, they may have something similar to size you want. Other than that, do you have any local fish stores that may give longer than a one year guarantee??
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Diversa-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Professional/dp/B07DXZTKLH/?tag=fishforums-20
 
Never come across them. My first thought is how much does it cost? My second thought is how long have they been producing it? My third and most important thought is why there are no reviews shown on their site if they have been producing the things they say they are? Web site only established in 2026?? Seems pretty questionable to me, especially seeing that they have this in their description.
  • Comes ready to use. Simply rinse/wipe out the aquarium, fill with water, add gravel or sand, decorate with your chosen plants, rocks, or ornaments (not included) and after a few days, add fish!
I tend to buy second hand nowadays as I'm a pensioner, where I can talk to the people selling it to see if I feel they are being genuine about what they are saying. Unless it is something like the quarantine tank(s) I have now bought two of, as I have come to like the look of neocardina from seeing peoples pictures in here and hearing of how they are great additions to aquariums.

I buy a lot from Amazon for not so expensive stuff, so I can read actual reviews of how long things last and what sort of problems people encounter.

There is a company on there that produce good quality aquariums, both with and without lids. Diversa Have a looksee, they may have something similar to size you want. Other than that, do you have any local fish stores that may give longer than a one year guarantee??
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Diversa-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Professional/dp/B07DXZTKLH/?tag=fishforums-20
Thank you, I can't find any reviews so I think I'd be wise to steer clear.
I have a few local places..not rushed yet as waiting for oh to remind the top of the cupboard.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have a look. I have a relatively small footprint available and a slight height restriction so don't want to rush until I know I've found the biggest tank for the space.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top