Silk Plants

Feather_Sword

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
I was wondering if there are any silk plants that would be found in environments with Mollies, Danios, Gourami, and a Swordtail (Pineapple).

And, are there any really nice floating silk plants for freshwater aquariums? I have floating bamboo but it is a soft plastic and I am worried that it could fray the fins of my fish, including a Betta fish in a seperate tank.
 
Silk plants are sold for fresh water tanks and tend to look a little better than the plastic version of the same plant. Silk plants are never found in the environment, they are man-made products.
 
I know that, but I believe I should have asked, what types of plants can be found in those environments for those fish, available as silk plants you can buy in the pet store? I'm looking for the names of real plants.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top