🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello Staff! :)

When ever I try to insert a Sig. picture, It always says “to big” how do I get it to work? Thank you for your time. :)

make the image smaller.

signatures are not meant to be big, they are only meant to take up a small space. Some people have large pictures as their signature and it can make it difficult to follow conversations here due to the signature being bigger than the comments.

image editing software on your computer. If you can't find any, perhaps ask if anyone here can resize it for you. You will have to send them the image and they can resize it and email it back to you.

You don’t save it though do you? It’s a link to the particular image on the web isn’t it.?

There is a maximum size for photos in the signature. Taken from the forum rules

"Please keep the images in your signature short (around 100px is best). They can be as long as 500px wide though. Please do not include animated images in your signature. They are very distracting as they wave about and wiggle."
https://www.fishforums.net/threads/forum-signature-other-rules.422935/

You need to get your picture down to this size.

I have been working on it today, and I still can't figure it out, I'm no tec. wiz! :lol:

Post the picture on here and I will resize it for you, then I will put it back on here and you can save it and use it.

Thank you! Here it is....

8A4B622A-710F-490B-8B4C-71FF6B2E33AF.jpeg

:)

I did 2 pics, one is a bit brighter than the other, but both are dark.
If you right click the images, you can save them as jpgs and use them.

Attachments

• pheonixkingz sig pic-1.jpg
    pheonixkingz sig pic-1.jpg
    880 bytes · Views: 142
  • pheonixkingz sig pic-2.jpg
    pheonixkingz sig pic-2.jpg
    877 bytes · Views: 131
I resized my sig pic as it was too large before. I also removed spacing beween lines for my tank descriptions.

Pheonix...your sig pic is not very visible.

I know....:(

I would like it to be about the size of yours, @Colin_T, will you please resize it a little bit bigger? Thanks in advance! :)

I made it 100 pixels high and it is about 155 wide. I'm not sure I can make it more than 100 high, anyone know if I can?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back